- ~Dawn at Frugal for Life is at it again with strange tips cultivated from the internet and God-knows-where-else that span from Hints Calendars to Cockroaches
- jim at Blueprint for Financial Prosperity teaches us how to earn 5% cashback from vendors that you normally can't.
- FMF at Free Money Finance gives us 9 Ways to Look Rich but Live Cheap
- Sarah at frugal underground reviews MySpendingPlan.com, a new online personal finance software that is also FREE.
- nickel at fivecentnickel.com saves money by relying on perception in The World's Most Affordable Alarm System
- Kim C at Life in a shoe: a peek into the methods and madness of one mother of 7 posts about getting More Free Pictures! at Shutterfly.
- David Gross at The Picket Line suggests This year, invest in solar power (instead of oil war) to tax advantage of "green" tax credits and lower your tax bill.
- Jane Dough at Boston Gal's Open Wallet is keeping her Hands off that thermostat! in an effort to lower heating costs even more.
- Jeffrey Strain at Personal Finance Advice explains how kicking a habit helped him save in: How Water Saved Me $1000 A Year
- George at Fat Pitch Financials points us to Free Morningstar Stock Research
- Retire at 30 ponders Which path will lead to your early retirement: living more frugally... or creating more value?
- Amanda at Young and Broke explains how to feel good about frugal choices by aligning your spending with your values in: Values Pt. 2: Saving and Spending
- Madame X at My Open Wallet has started a project collecting frugal recipes to create a blogger cookbook (and we all know how much cheaper cooking at home can be!)
- Adam Graham from Adam's Blog starts his Money Saving Chronicles with suggestions for frugal grocery shopping
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Festival of Frugality #6
Welcome to the Festival of Frugality #6! This week we have (lucky) 13 bloggers presenting all sorts of techniques for finding more value from that dollar. This includes 4 posts about things that are absolutely FREE.
Posted by Caitlin at 10:12 AM