Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Save-O-Meter News

I set up my transfers for my full January contribution to the emergency fund to go in tomorrow. Normally I will do $400 with each paycheck (this is the net difference after postponing my 401k) but cashflow data was unavailable (it's a Quicken tale of woe for another time) and I had to be sure I had it. I transferred $800 in and I decided to no longer count my $100 I-Bond towards the Save-O-Meter. I also consolidated all of this money in HSBC - finally. So with these adjustments and additions the meter is now at 38%. I can smell the 10k from here!

LaLa is due to make some significant deposits in that fund soon and that will be quite exciting to see the bar progress more rapidly than over the last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...