Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Inaugural Festival of Frugality!

Festival...Carnival...everyone needs a ferris wheel!Jim over at Blueprint for Financial Prosperity has launched the Festival of Frugality. I am particularly excited by this new blogging carnival since I'm still in my "lower expenses" phase (maybe that phase should never truly end...). As much as I enjoy and value the other finance related carnivals frugality holds a special place in my heart as a died-in-the-wool dyed-in-the-wool "value freak".

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting everyone know Caitlin. And you're dyed-in-the-wool, you haven't died! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, oh man that is classic! I've been so distracted today...and it shows (I typed "shoes" ... see?)

    thanks jim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do NOT go into the wool, Caitlin! Stop where you are! Turn away from it. Don't even look at it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...