Monday, December 12, 2005

Household Relationship Approved!

I logged into Fidelity this evening and our household relationship has been enacted by Fidelity. We still have close to $2000 to go until we qualify for the "silver" commission level but this should be accomplished by year end. It will be nice to have the lower trading costs as I head into next year because I want to learn more about investing and trading stocks.

My portfolio is still the same as before, I do not have access to LaLa's accounts through my login, but when I check my commission level, all four of our account numbers are listed below and constitute our current list of eligible accounts. I do wonder if the statement pages will change at all, or if they just stuff all the printed statements into one envelope. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...