Saturday, October 08, 2005

Roth-O-Meter

I've added a Roth-O-Meter to reflect my more recent goal of maximizing my 2005 Roth IRA contribution. As of today I am about 23% of the way there and intend on a monthly increase of 13% through March. In April I will begin my 2006 Roth IRA contributions.

The Roth is where I have been concentrating my savings since both my 2004 Roth was "paid off" and my paycut has taken effect. And my decision to focus on my Roth has drastically reduced the amount that goes toward non-retirement savings...prompting a re-evaluation of my goals. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. How do you set up the ROTH-o-Meter? I'd like it to do something like that too if you don't mind helping me.

    Smarty
    http://growingmoney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...