Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Whirlpool Upromise Approved!

I just received my confirmation email from Whirpool that my Upromise rebate for $35 was approved. I entered the code they sent me and the amount should post to my account within 7-10 days. w00t!

I'm not in a rush to use Upromise money, but soup to nuts this rebate took less time than most (if the 7-10 day period holds true) so that's not bad. We bought the washer mid-August and submitted rebate that next week.

And of course, adding a whopping $35 to my current balance of $0.54 will be very nice. I guess I just don't spend enough money in the "right" places to be racking up the dough, but something is better than nothing.

[Update: Wow...it posted in less than 24 hours. And I earned an unexpected $1.04 from a restaurant during business travel last week. $36.58 isn't too bad for "free" money]

1 comment:

  1. I am still debating the usability of Upromise... but a gift is a gift...

    Money And Investing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...