My reimbursed expenses run about $110/mo and are paid a full month later than I submit them (give or take) and I have a $100/mo ING deposit that was my BARE minimum deal with myself for monthly contributions. So, I've done "ok" on that front. But it's pretty lame. I should be getting August expenses on Friday so with that check I will start putting cell and broadband reimbursements into ING when I receive them.
I tallied up the other "inflows" that were intended for ING and here are my YTD totals:
- $20 - from the guy who nudged our car
- $20 - found on the sidewalk
- $16 - LaLa's kentucky derby winnings (among friends)
- $30 - can and bottle redemptions
- $57 - rebates (cat litter, tax software, etc)
- $4 - survey money