Monday, September 19, 2005

Received $4 Survey Check

I can be opinionated so I signed up for one of those deals where you can earn a few dollars if you participate in a survey. I have completed a couple of survey screening questionnaires without being selected but on September 1 I met the criteria and participated in an opinion survey for Visa Signature Card (which was HI-larious, but I digress).

So I received the $4 check within three weeks. It's not a lot of money, but it hasn't been taking much of my time either. I just love getting money in the mail...even small amounts.

This will end up in ING eventually, but I'll wait until I have a monthly tally for rebates, returnables and any little bits and bobs like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...