Thursday, September 22, 2005

$10 Amex "Reward" Card

LaLa has an American Express Small Business card and was sent a postcard promoting their ability to download data into financial software (they need to promote this?)

Sit through their flash demo and answer a few questions in a survey and they send a $10 American Express Reward Card (I'm not sure exactly what that is). LaLa didnt want to bother, so I did it for her (hey, I do the downloads too so it fit). It was VERY short...under a minute. Hopefully we can turn that $10 into something useful (cash? heh)

This promotion is only open to those that have the card and have been invited to participate. This note was on the final survey page:
This offer applies to Small Business Cardmembers who provide their e-mail address to American Express between 8/31/2005 and 10/31/2005, in response to this promotion. Please allow 6-8 weeks after the promotion end date to receive your gift card.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I did this anyway. I didn't notice that until the end.... oh well, we will see if I get it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...