Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Four Years Later...

Well, a lot has changed in four years.  My long term relationship ended, I sold my house, left my job, and moved to New Mexico to study bodywork.  I no longer track my net worth in the same way and though I have a lot less cash than when I last wrote, I feel more prosperous than ever.  I'll be writing less about "personal finance" (though I'll still end up writing about my process and relationship with money) and more about the energy of prosperity.

The blog is going through some growing pains as I edit templates and do nerdy stuff, stay tuned...

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I had written off your blog as being a dead blog, a couple years ago. I am glad to see that you're back. And, I am hoping to see some new posts soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap! Caitlin are you really back? I have given out your Save-O-Meter code to many a blogger who asked for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitlin, though your post is written quiet sometime back and I understand & sympathize what you gone through and I hope things have changed or would change for better for you. I have read few articles on your blog found it interesting, I just wanted to tell you why don't start writting again, kindly don't stop. I think it's been a while you have not written. Your spirits would be higher, start wrtting. Thanks.
    ForexStrategiesNew.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cool, you are living your life! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you. It sounds like you are on your way. I like your blog. My blog is about financial education as well. Check it out and tell me what you think. http://onenewvoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I somewhat went through something remotely similar, although my path is not as spiritual (my path's just plain dumb on my part :D).. and am trying to get back on track.

    I completely agree with you that life onwards must focus on spiritual and personal growth...NOT just net worths.

    After neglecting my blog for a long time as well, I've also very recently gotten back to writing on my personal blog but only as a fun way for me and my family to keep track of where we are financially.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...