Sunday, March 13, 2005

Spruced up the site a bit

I decided to stop procrastinating and build out my sidebar a bit. I hope it's not too crowded over there. I desperately wanted a links section over there as a backup to my bloglines account. For some reason bloglines wasn't working for me since friday eve sometime until this morning and I felt cut off (was it just me? play a joke on the new kid? bloglines how you tease me so). This way if my feeds go poof, I can kick it old skool and stay in the loop.

I also began my requisite "chicklet" buildout with some syndication links and tweaked things under the hood to provide a single feed. My thanks to JLP of AllThingsFinancial for the encouragement to "burn my feed", among other things. My hope is that any sense of readership *at all* will keep me focused on my goals (mom? are you out there?). We'll see.

Now to get back to the posting the juicy bits...

2 comments:

  1. Caitlin,

    Looks good!

    My guess is that it won't be long and you will have a lot of readers keeping you focused on your goals.

    JLP

    http://AllThingsFinancial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...